Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Say On PMR Results

The PMR results are out this morning... that reminds me, yes, school is going to reopen soon and most students will be excited to go school again....ooops... I wrote ""most"... OK?  It stands for those who have just taken their results and I am sure these students are looking forward towards another level academically.  ON the other hand, some might not be ecstatic as the others, disappointment and some unexpected results might turn off their schooling mode.

Straight A's or crooked, let not take this PMR as your life line decision.  There are still two years more to improve oneself at the next level.  Speaking from experiences I came across before, there were many of my friends who had done poorly in PMR and that was not "the end of the world" for them.  To many unexpected parents and school teachers, these "dark horses" galloped furiously during their next two years, Form 4 and 5 and scored amazing results for their SPM... so remember, all is not lost when one did badly in important exams.  My deduction is... some young people mature later than the others and when they really do know the importance of good academic results is, they will "gallop" to the finishing line with great determination and confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment