Friday, December 14, 2012

My Travel Mood Is On Again!

If all goes well according to plans, I would be taking a two weeks vacation to London early next year.  Meanwhile my son and I are making plans right now, there are so much to look into.  But with the easy access to the Internet nowadays, planning for a holiday is really easy.   There are so many websites to look into, firstly, to check out the flight tickets, comparing their rates and the time of the flights.  Secondly, when it comes to looking for accommodation with affordable rates, all we need is to come by here in this website.  Just log in to the TravelStay link and we can check out their hundreds of London bed and breakfast hotels  within the London itself, such as Notting Hill, Kensington district, Paddington, Kings Cross to name a few.  They come with cheap accommodation that values for money and most important, they are  close to London Gatwick and Heathrow airport.  Besides that, we can tour around the city attraction such as the Big Ben and the London Eye. 
Well, it has been more than 20 years since I last visited London and I am looking forward to my second visit next year.  Just thinking of this trip makes me excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment