Sunday, December 16, 2012

Festive Happenings In London

Planning to go to London for Christmas and not knowing where to chill out?  Let me give you some suggestions … ahem….  Here are some interesting programs and do not fret about where to go or things to do in London.  There are so much “Going-Ons” especially when everyone is on Christmas mood now.  Celebrating this festive season is one of the most important events of the year. 
Firstly, let us give Thanks to our God for this one year’s of blessing upon us and we pray that He will continue to guide and give directions in our lives.  Secondly, to commemorate this season, we go to church to worship and give Him praise! Yes! 
And for those of us who loves parties, we can get to celebrate in Christmas eve in Winter Wonderland that starts at 10pm to 3am in the morning!  Not only that, there are so many more places to usher in the New Year 2013!  Make a date with Radio1 DJ Scott Mills or join in the Carnival at Balls Brothers Victoria!  All these are rather new to me but I do get the updates every now and then from these Happening websites.  Oh, how I wish I could make a trip to London for this festive season, it will be a memorable time for me, I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment