Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Dream Car Tag

This tag was given to me by Maria... thanks to her, I have to think of my sports car but unfortunately, I dont really fancy sports car. All I do dream of is to own this Honda City... hehe.. it is not expensive and yet, I cannot afford to buy... anyway, I hope I will be able to, one day.. so meanwhile...dream on, girl... and now...

Here's the rules:
1. Just state what kind of sports car will you buy if you have a ton of money at the moment.
2. Don't spoil the fun guys, please get back to me if you are done posting it and leave a comment stating the name and kind of the vehicle.
3. If you could link me to the post, it would be awesome!

And now I would like to pass this tag to the guys... Kevin, Gregchai, Shawnloo, Eugene and Kianhin....

No comments:

Post a Comment