Thursday, February 26, 2009

Watch Out...

Last night I could not sleep, I woke up at 4am and my mind was so alert... I wonder why... I try to pray but my mind just could not concentrate. So I got up and switched on the computer, thinking if it tired me out, then I could sleep again.

What I am trying to say was.... I thought I could overcome my problems, I thought I could handle them myself, I did not pray fervently about it, I was like taking things for granted.. sort of.. "let me handle them myself". I was self centred... I was very wrong.
A bible verse suddenly came to my mind... why suddenly? I do not believe it was by chance, I believe God wanted to speak to me...

Mark 13:35 says "Therefore keep WATCH because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back....What I say to you, I say to everyone "WATCH"....

Watch... watch out... it came to my mind.. I was just being on my own...but God wants me to watch out... things are disturbing me... I should not rely on myself, I will not win... But with God IN me, FOR me and WITH me, who can be against ME?

Thank you Lord once again...for keeping me back in line... let me sway no more...

No comments:

Post a Comment