Saturday, November 21, 2009

Can I or Can I Not?

Something happened today that made me realize that I Must put God first in everything... no matter how I tried defying, He is there.. I struggled between HIm and my likes.. and I have to admit defeat... Lord, forgive me...

I love watching badminton on astro especially Malaysian players are involved.. today I thought I would have a nice time watching them but I didn't even though 2 pairs are playing for Malaysia, I didn't manage to watch them at all... what happened...

Game started at 12pm, I had a facial appointment at 11am, by the time my facial finished, the ladies double also finished playing... ok, fine, then I was thinking there is still men doubles going on. But I had a feeling I won't be able to watch that too..

4pm is my church worship practice, I was thinking surely the men's doubles will be before that.. well, i was wrong.. u believe it or not.. 10 minutes before 4pm, the men's doubles started and that was the time I had to leave for church... I didn't even glimspse the game.. I was very disappointed... I thought of not going to church.. hey, God.. can I not go? Hey, God said, can u not watch?

Yes, finally I didn't get to watch.... I went to church feeling very moody and disappointed.. OK, God, I go, I go.... please let my heart be happy again...

At church when practice started, I was still feeling down, still thinking of the game.. but once the songs were played, the wordings made me forget about the game... Hey, here I am, worshiping You, Lord... make me feel You....

Right... in no time, my disappointment vanished... at 5.20pm it ended and I left for home....
Ran through the Internet, yes, the Malaysian boys won the semi finals and tomorrow I will be watching them on TV for the finals... Can I, Lord?

I tell you tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. hmmm....you know what's best girl...God should be first and He will plan what's best for you... God grant wishes you know.

    By the way, just let the advertiser contact me through the comment in any of my blogs. Thanks for the recommendation Claire.

    Luckily, IZEA gave me so enough opportunities since I started blogging.Actually, 90% of the paidposts are from them. A blessing to be thank for right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of you.. You have the chance to attend church service practice.

    ReplyDelete