Saturday, November 14, 2009

Evangelism, R U Comfortable?

The thought of talking to a non-Christian about God makes me "shake with fear." Why? I really don't know, is it lack of confidence in speaking or lack of knowledge for I believe God in faith, not by theological knowledge. I might end up mumbling incoherently and wish desperately for a safer place.

As I read this article, it says here "lets be honest, evangelism is tough for 99 percent of Christians, it can seem impossible! We can take the stress out of evangelism when we understand whatGod expects of us. He doesn't ask us to do something that's too difficult for us. Paul was teh master of evangelism, so let's learn from him. It's not easy, but it's not impossible."

1 comment:

  1. amen to that sister :-)
    thank you for being such a blessing and reminded me of this!

    ReplyDelete