Friday, November 6, 2009

My Pastor Came...

Just came back from cell group meeting. Tonight Pastor came to our meeting for the first time, in the beginning we were quite conscious of him being with us. But praise God, as the discussions started off, most of us felt very at ease and comfortable and started to ask him questions we have never ask any other pastors before. Oh, that was what I felt, actually, but after having him in our group tonight, I look forward to him attending our next meeting again.

I posted a question to him tonight for this has been in my mind. I asked, "if i were to drop dead tonight, pastor, where would I "land?" Everyone was quiet, he looked at me... for a moment.. then he answered, "U will be in heaven." Wow.. that was a very reassuring answer and I love it! Then he continued on explaining that our souls/spirits will ascend up to heaven and WHEN Jesus comes again, our Bodies will be resurrected as well. But until then, first our souls... But if Jesus comes when we are still alive, then we will be resurrected in "one piece." Isn't that Great?

No comments:

Post a Comment