Sunday, November 1, 2009

Serving Our Lord..

Joshua:24 : 15 says... Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve... But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

In our lives, we often make our own choices instead of talking over to our Lord, we tend to decide there and then on important issues. I for one, do that all the time. I do things too fast at times, never really sitting down to ponder over, there and then, I do it and it brings negative feedbacks at times. I am trying to slow down before "jumping the gun" , I am learning how to and will do. Drastic actions will bring about consequences which might not please us... so why not sit back and talk to Him before we decide? As the Bible says, as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.. serving the Lord means letting Him have a hand above all things...

No comments:

Post a Comment