Monday, January 7, 2013

City Survival Talk Not To Be Missed

Quite some time ago, my friend called me up to attend a City Survival Talk in Heritage Hotel here in Ipoh.  I was quite reluctant at first, I dread going to talks and seminars but I felt not nice for rejecting not once but few times already... so I felt very embarrassed to reject one more time again.

And.... after going to listen to that Talk by Captain Bala, I really wanted to Thank my friend for not giving up on me!  The City Survival presented by Captain Bala was indeed very emotional and educational, I am so glad that I brought my girl along to listen.  And not only her alone, I brought another two friends along too.  Really no regrets....

If Captain Bala is coming by to Ipoh again, do remember, Ladies, this is not to be missed, you must go and experience what is in store... now with our unsafe society, ladies must learn to be smart.... and play safe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment