Friday, January 18, 2013

Obesity In Malaysia

Today I read the Star news in amusement... it is written that Malaysia is now rated as the fattest country in South-East Asia!  According to our Health Minister, this title is not glorious.  I nearly laughed out loud when I read that. 

Well, I really do not have any doubt about that.  Who are we to blame for our obesity?  No one but us... we are of mixed culture and having mixed culture, food is surely different as well.  And I, for one, love food so much that I travel just to taste the good food... LOL...

One thing I know for sure... we Malaysians have too much varieties of food.. most of them are so tasty that one cannot resist having more than three meals per day....

So...what shall we do, Malaysians?  How do we keep fit and healthy  with all the food temptations around us each day?  Tell me...


No comments:

Post a Comment