Monday, January 7, 2013

Job Vacancies

I was told that the world economy is not strong and many people are being "laid off" in one way or another.  When I was holidaying in Sacramento, my sister also mentioned something about jobs being scarce and that we cannot afford to choose our jobs anymore like we used to.  But recently I came across this website that brings some good news to those who are seeking jobs.  For those looking for jobs, they can now submit these dillons application which has hourly position needing to be filled in throughout all Dillions store locations.  From what I read here, they have vacancies for cashier, bagger, stock clerk and grocery clerk jobs.  Well, this will be a good time to log in and find out more for yourself if you are looking for a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment