Monday, August 25, 2008

God's Blessing Upon DUMC

Damansara Utama Methodist Church has shifted from its old ruby theatre to this new building here and I am indeed very fascinated because it is so big and comfortable... the chairs are so cushiony and big, one can actually sit and be still .... but dont fall into a deep sleep ..haha.. there are 3 screens all around...just joking..it wont see us catching a wink or two if one cant help it.. anyway, we wont be able to cos the pastors and all involved in church ministry make great efforts to minister God's words to all that are present...






5 comments:

  1. Hi Reanaclaire, my wife is a Catholic, and me? A Buddhist.
    But she only goes to Church when invited to weddings or funerals.
    I go to temples when bringing overseas visitors around, ha ha.
    Beautiful pics you have here. Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...it is indeed very very grand! PTL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for coming by, Lee... yes, DUMC is really blessed ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Renaclaire, I am methodist since my childhood but 3 years now I am a attender of UCCP because of my husband's decision
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey c: biggie! wow c: i'd rather go to a small crowd church more intimate c: but we can adjust because my parents are missionaries we transfer a lot c:

    ReplyDelete