Thursday, August 21, 2008

Right Choice with HIm

JUST NOW I READ SOMETHING ABOUT CHOICES... as long as I can remember, I always plan my own choices, plan my own ways, what to do, where to go, who to be with, till today too... I admit I overlook God many times, always focusing on my own plans instead of consulting Him in prayers. When I read this verse "Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24:15., it reminded me that I should put God first in my life, since I have whole heartedly accept him as my Lord, there should be less of me and more of Him.

Written here, it is not always an easy choice to serve God but it is a choice that brings the kind of consequence we can live with .... always.... cos He loves us and will truly take care of us...

1 comment:

  1. yes..can;t agree more...we should learn to focus more on Him than on ourselves...god bless..have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete