Wednesday, August 27, 2008

God Will Make A Way..

One verse that always keep me going is from Romans 8:28 which says In all things, God works for good who loves Him and who are called according to His purpose. I feel very consoled and well assured by this verse that God will always be with me and uses His power to bring that which is bad to something good. So people who are in Christ, do not despair when something terrible happens in our lives... have faith and move on... be rest assured God is in control at all times..when we feel we are helpless, there is always a light directing our paths to better and higher realms.. just have faith and believe...

2 comments:

  1. Yes that's true.HE is always there to guide us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God always make a way! He has always bless me even in difficult situation, he will lead me to the light! Praise him!

    ReplyDelete