Monday, August 10, 2009

August Tags

My Special Thanks to Tina for these lovely awards for this August month.... hope there are more to come for September...lol.... Though we have not meet up personally, reading from blogs can come up with a picture of how beautiful one can be.... Blogging has become a part of our lives and distance is not a matter anymore.... we can still communicate through the cyber world and friendships can be "bloomed" from here...






And now I would like to share these beautiful tags with the following:-
Cynthia - a brave young single mother
Miss Mathew - a young enterprising lecturer
Amy - my faithful blogger of all times
Weng - a wonderful blogger from sweden
Cecile - a great wife and mother too....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this Claire. I will post this today. I have a humane tag for you too. Hahaha. Exchange..grab it okay?

    ReplyDelete