Saturday, August 1, 2009

Great Assurance

Psalms 91:14-16
Because he loves me, I will rescue him
I will protect him for he acknowledges my name
He will call upon Me and I will answer him
I will be with him in trouble
I will deliver him and honor him
With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation...

These wonderful verses are a consolation to us, a great reassurance that God has given us. He will rescue, takes care of us in times of trouble. He is always there for us for we acknowledges that He is our Father, our Lord in our lives. He wil lansser our prayers whether it be good or bad. He is always there for us. His deliverance and honor is truly gracious. Above all these, we are blessed with long life, eternity, everlasting life.

What a Great God We Have!

No comments:

Post a Comment