Monday, August 3, 2009

Methodist Senior Fellowship Dinner

A night of worship and songs with the Methodist Senior Citizens was fun, seeing them enjoying themselves was a comforting feeling to me... in a couple of years time, I will be joining their group as well. Meanwhile, I hope to be invited on and off as a "guest" to join their feast and worshiping to our Lord God....


first the worshiping


followed by the big feast...


then a "fan" performance


and the last is Karaoke time...


the professional guitarist

and our "singer" of the night....

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh , you know how to play the guitar? I miss my guitar now. Left it back home.

    Anyway, this is really fun. Hoping you are feeling better. God loves you more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy.. i guess we have to go on regardless of how life may turn out to be..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been awhile since I did not visit you here. sorry for that.

    BTW, this is really fun, good for you that you know how to play guitar, how I wish I could, but the guitar wouldn't like me hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Weng.. as long as u have the interest, the guitar can know u.. now i am thinking of playing the piano.. needs a patient tutor.. haha...

    ReplyDelete