Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Give Thanks Each Day

Thanks and Praise unto God for healing Fernie of her fever... she has recovered this morning after coming back from school... I am so relieved... didn't really sleep for the past few days, tonight hope I will be able to sleep with more peace.
God is really merciful.... I can only rely on Him for His Great Mercy and Grace...
I am still praying fervently for my brother...
When he is truly healed, I will sing praises and give a living testimony of God's grace upon us all!

4 comments:

  1. praying for a speedy recovery from here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is so good all the time.

    All the time, God is Good...hehehe.

    God bless you and your family Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm Elwi, thank you for dropping by my blog.
    hope you visit us often
    And Pray for your family's health and weelfare :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. speedy recovery!! and may God bless. Thanks for dropping by my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete