Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Childhood Memories

I got this from Cindy, Ipohian, same like me....Thanks Cindy... now I will start cracking my head to the questions below.

This I believe is the best time in our lives, childhood. Our deepest concern only is how we’re going to finish our meal or what we’re going to play today. The simplest of things makes us laugh, and everybody wants to kiss or cuddle us. And so let’s try to be the kid that we were even just for a few minutes:

1. Ever favorite nursery rhyme: Oh My Darling, Oh My Darling, Oh My Darling, Clementine..
2. Pet name: Labby & Jingle Bell
3. Favorite treat: Pringles
4. Milk in your bottle/Sippy cup you miss most: None that I can think of
5. Favorite TV show: Chinese series
6. Place you love your parents take you the most: Cinemas (long long time ago)
7. Adult thing you used to mimick: @#$%^&!!% (just joking)
8. Most embarrassing to recall: Forgot to zip up skirt
9. Game with a sib you reminisce most: One Legged (tan kwok)
10. Most unforgettable candy you used to take: coconut candy (I love them till now!)

We can call this “chain blog” and I am here tagging few friends who might enjoy passing this along. Just copy and edit in accordance to your corresponding personal experience and preference. Hope you tag me along in your post. Have fun remembering your not so distant past.

Passing this baton to Kiki, Carol, Florence, E-laine and Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Wow, pringles for a treat, that's too much for me back then :D

    ReplyDelete