Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baptism = New Life

One of the most important events in a Christian's lifetime is the baptism day... to confirm our faith unto our Lord Jesus Christ through the baptism. It is like a re-birth, reborn, as a new baby, literally, as a new born Christian, to Accept, Believe and Confessing our sins... easy like ABC as in my blog title.

The sinner's prayer is easily proclaimed... Accept our Lord Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, Believe that He is the Son of God and Confess our sins before Him, cleansing our past sins and now we have Him in our lives, He will guide us in our daily lives.... PROVIDED we allow Him to....


my siblings lining up for the baptism


my brother in law getting ready to be 'reborn'


now he is....


my sister's turn ...


another 'new born' christian..


my youngest sister...ready, get set....


go....she is another 'baby'...


all in the family...PRAISE THE LORD...

2 comments: