Thursday, September 4, 2008

God's Promise

There were many times I was troubled, sometimes with problems with my family, my friends and even my boss, I was suffering in silence. And when one keeps quiet, stress will seep into our lives and stays there for good. I have experienced that before and thank God, the feeling of being troubled or hurts are often gone after a day or two.

I believe that when trials put us on public display, its our privilege....not to say we should welcome problems or pain... knowing, this is a fallen world, everyone has to experience these regardless they believe in God or not.

As Christians, we have something to fall back on. When trouble comes, by faith, we cling to His promises...as
In Hebrews 13:5
"Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you"
Romans 8:28
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His Purpose"
Even when there's no light at the end of the tunnel, when you are in a deepening darkness and your heart is broken, these promises are true and will provide our source of stability.

1 comment:

  1. hello there!!!..thanks for visiting my page.. and hope to see u again there..

    have a bless day. ^_^

    ReplyDelete