Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Youth Bible

AA wanted to get a Bible for his cell group member, something simple and easy to understand.. We went to Gladsound but there weren't many choices there... finally we stopped by at the Shekinah Community in Ipoh Garden East where we caught hold of this Youth Bible.

My girl said it is cool... eventually, I ended buying one for ourselves... It is made simple and for those new Christians or youths, I would recommend this Bible for reading pleasure. But it would be more appropriate that we should have a NIV Bible too, for meditation purposes.


This Bible cost only RM19.90..... I have been reading it each night to have a better understanding of God's words...

2 comments:

  1. it's looked interesting to read it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it is... do try to get a copy.. the church lady told me that it is always out of stock..

    ReplyDelete