Saturday, September 6, 2008

It Is Good Enough...

For the past few days, I have been reading short notes from this booklet "Anchors In The Storm" and sharing them here and I hope in a way or another, it will be able to help us in our daily lives.

This morning as I came across this short passage, I want to share with all of you, especially those who are gong through pain. I hope as I go along, we will encourage each other with our daily walk with God.

"For those who know God, pain is a process with a certain purpose. We dont make it through tough times...We are made through tough times - made into the beauty of Christ Jesus. And that is good enough."

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog about religion. I f you have time, please review my thought about religion debate at
    http://love-ely.blogspot.com/2008/09/if-one-why-different.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ya... pain is one of the way to increase our ability... ability to face reality, to anything...


    Let's flow anything here [in our live] with a good thinking! :)

    Thx alot. wish u link me... :)

    ReplyDelete