Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HOLDING ON...

After my previous post on holding on to God when life seems to be crushing down on us, I have to go on with verse from 2 Corinthians 4:7-9.

"Eventhough we are hard pressed on every side, we are not crushed, we are perplexed but not in despair, persecuted but not abandoned, struck down but not destroyed."

Knowing this, if anyone feels there is no more hope, life is totally a mess, don't give up. I know its easier to say than done...just remember this...God is always holding us with His Right Hand. We may trip and stumble at times but its OKAY..... BECAUSE HE IS HOLDING US.

God's power will ultimately and finally protect us and keep us from complete destruction.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is Psalm 121 - same name as my blog.

    It has pulled me thro the most difficult times in my life.

    ReplyDelete