Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Roses For You...


This beautiful Rose tag was given to me by a beautiful blogger, Constance and I want to thank her very much for sparing a thought for me.....

Seeing this rose reminds me of a poem during my schooling days when we were asked to sign autographs with one another... it goes like this...

Rose are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is Sweet But Not as Sweet As YOU.....

Well, though it may sound childish and common nowadays, nevertheless, it brings a refreshing thought and makes one smile when one lingers on it...

Ok, now for the rules....

The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated.

I want to give this roses to my friends, you have been very supportive, cooperative and blogative... haha.. I wonder there is such a word.. anyway, all of you are very sweet...

Uzziel, Cathy, Narutochen, Miss Ray, Kelly, Merlyn and Serene.

3 comments:

  1. hi claire..how are you doing?..sorry didnt get time to blog hoppe as i been busy this week..hubby and i still digging to put a new waterline.as we were having problems of our waterleaks..so we decide to just dig than hire somebody.. at least it will save us money.

    thanks for visiting..god bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I already placed the tag in my new post. :D

    http://guiteatrista.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting the award, Claire!

    ReplyDelete