Friday, October 17, 2008

Spend A Quiet Time

When I read the Daily Bread just now, I asked myself this question that brings out the busyness in me... How much time did I spend with my Lord?
Day in, day out, I am doing my own personal stuff, all that is routinal and I do them without giving a moment to God... at the end of the day, I say my daily prayers to Him and at times I feel bad because I know I didn't really spend a quiet time with Him, to read His words and linger awhile with Him...
Just now when I read this passage, it reminds me again...
Now this is my quiet time...to read and to linger and to blog about how I feel...
This quote touches me...

Take time to be holy
The world rushes on
Spend much time in secret
With Jesus alone
Jesus longs for our fellowship even more than we long for His...

No comments:

Post a Comment