Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Worship For MSF Dinner

Senior Methodist Dinner on the 30th September 2008.

Normally I look forward to going for dinners, where can sit comfortably and wait for the food. But on that night, I was having some jittery feeling because my sister and I have to lead worship for the first time in a dinner and having our guitars as the only back up music...
Thank God... after the prayer, the nervousness was almost gone and thanks to my sister, she was very steady too...


we arrived early to warm up.... the tables still empty...


these 2 men are special guest stars for the night..they were rehearsing too..


and then the worship started....


and ended with the 5 lovelies singing Whispering Hope and Country Roads... the one on the left is my sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment